Terms and Conditions
www.kidspartyspace is operated by Kids Parties Australia. We are an Australian business based in Brisbane.
In order to use our site:
- You must be at least 13 years of age (but see Use by Children below).
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other users of Kids Party Space.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your login name and must keep your password secure
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic
- You may not use kidspartyspace.com.au for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles and links that you submit, post, and display on the kidspartyspace.com.au website.
- You must not create or submit unwanted or unsolicited email to any kidspartyspace.com.au users
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your kidspartyspace.com.au account. Also, you understand and agree that Kids Party Space cannot be responsible for the content posted on its site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use kidspartyspace.com.au at your own risk.
Use by Children
- We reserve the right to modify or delete your information or account for any reason without notice at any time
We do not claim any ownership rights of the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “content”) that you post on or through our site and services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any content on or through our site and services, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the site in any media formats through any media channels. Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside our site and services. You can remove your information at any time by deleting your account.
You must own the copyright of any material or images (that is, you wrote the material yourself or you took the picture yourself or have the permission of the person who wrote the material or who took the picture)
In uploading material or an image to our site you are deemed to agree to indemnify us from any liability resulting from a breach of copyright and you grant us a licence to display the material or image on our website and linked social media in any size or format and on any pages we decide.
Intellectual Property Rights
Kids Parties Australia is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including look, feel, designs and content) without our prior written consent. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Links from Kids Party Space
Our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The material displayed on the Kids Party Space site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, however such claimed liability shall arise and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
In order to use some aspects of our site we require you to become a registered user. In order to do this you must submit a user name, password and email address, this aspect of our site is completely voluntary. You can change and update this information at any time by logging in to your account. This information will not be shared with third parties. Your user name and any photos and information you provide will be displayed to people who are using Kids Party Space.
Because of the nature of the internet, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us. But, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
When you visit our site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This is standard data which may include information such as your IP address, browser type, or the domain from which you are visiting, the web pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any ads on which you click. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service.
Online Behavioral Advertising
Kids Party Space may also allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. Non-personally identifiable information may be collected (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide more relevant advertising. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information.
Problems or questions